"Technologies of War". Issue 113
War technologies №113. Arms of UAF. MQ-1 Predator Topics:
- Women in the army and UFO
- An exclusive interview with the Army Chief of Arms, Major-General Mykola Shevtsov. Army equipment, rifles Volcano, UR-8, UR-10, vehicles Kras, replacement Gaz-66, Zil-131, UAZ, armored cars Warta and Kozak-2, BTR-3, BTR-4, Oplot tanks, T-84 on Strong Europe tank challenge, equipment and construction of bases, warehouses, storage facilities. Going to NATO standards. FGM-148 Javelin. An extended version of the interview in the program "Weapon.UA" on the military radio FM Army
- Preparation of the T-84 Party for the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- Competitive for the best crew of the fuel subcontractor. OTU Donetsk
- Automotive for the National Police. Overturned by Kraz Spartan
- Portable Radar "Borsuk"
- Wagner's training camp was revealed
- Tests of ground robotic systems "Co-operator" and "Nahlebnik"
- Another USS Manchester ship for the US Navy. 4 corvettes for Romania
- Israeli system for preventing the collision of the Mobileye helicopters. The Russian Mi-8 catastrophe in Chechnya and An-26 in Syria
- Impact drone from ST Kinetix. Chinese BPAK Cei Hong 4. UAV Wing Long-1 for Indonesia
- US Air Force write off MQ-1 Predator Unmanned Driver. Characteristics, modifications, crashes, successors
Tags: ATO, armored vehicles, war, weapon, Ukraine